Emerald Falls is a distinctive master-planned community in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Located a half mile north of 71st Street South at 30510 East 63rd Street South, this 420-acre community offers a wide range of attractive amenities for active residents and families. Just a few of these are:
- An 18-hole championship golf course rated by Golf Digest in 2008 as 6th in the nation of Best New Public Courses
- A pro shop, carrying many of the most sought-after brands
- A clubhouse for the community’s social activities
- Bernie’s restaurant and bar for drop in lunches, dinners, and prearranged private events
- Business meeting facility including two meeting rooms for small and medium size events
- Banquet center seating 140
Phase one of this development offers premier homes and sites, all with fairway and parkland views. The completed development will include 800 homes, and through the targeted efforts of the developers, will create a new family lifestyle community. It’s a lifestyle which incorporates home with with active weekend activities for all ages and which thrives in a development with all the amenities an active family needs to have daily adventures and an upscale living environment, all amidst a natural and landscaped beauty.